Basic information on Data Protection
Responsible: Gedofu, S.L.P.
Purpose: Provision of online services
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest
Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights: To access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
Additional Information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found in the Legal warning
And Gedofu, S.L.P. We work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve it. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Thus, and for the purposes of the provisions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (onwards, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, And the law 34/2002, from 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (onwards, “LSSI”), Gedofu, S.L.P. informs the user that, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
– Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
– We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
– Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Thus, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
– We understand that your data belongs to you. So, If you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
– Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Gedofu, S.L.P.
Registered office: Antonio Machado, Residencial AJA Cno. of Coín, Edif. infused, 29, 1º A, 29651, Mijas Costa, Málaga
C.I.F. nº: B92360338
Gedofu, S.L.P. you have appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, You can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
– Name, address and date of birth.
– Phone number and email address.
– Information regarding payments and returns.
– IP adress, date and time you have accessed our services, Internet browser you use and data about the device's operating system.
– Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, Completion of the registration form is mandatory to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
And Gedofu, S.L.P. We treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
– Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
– Manage the sending of the information requested.
– Develop commercial actions and maintain and manage the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer's online experience.
– Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
– In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as handling personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer or Public Administration claims
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Activities and Treatment operations (RAT), that will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The treatment of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
Consent of the interested party to contract services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
Legitimate interest for the treatment of data of our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection. (for example, while the business relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations derived from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Gedofu, S.L.P. provide user data to third parties. Nevertheless, the data will never be sold to third parties. Third party service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom Gedofu, S.L.P. work can use the data to provide the corresponding services, However, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Gedofu, S.L.P. seeks to ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require personal data to be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, Only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. The data sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
– Right of access: You can request information on those personal data that we have about you.
– Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
– Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination prior blocking of personal data.
– Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
– Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the data processing, opposing to continue treating.
– Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading for transmission to another responsible.
– Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, The request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, If you have a complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included., exonerating Gedofu, S.L.P. of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Gedofu, S.L.P. reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in case the data you have provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Gedofu, S.L.P. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, Therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of said information..
Gedofu, S.L.P. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. Gedofu exonerated, S.L.P. liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by Gedofu, S.L.P. as long as it comes from sources outside of it.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is greater than 14 years and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically directed at minors. Nevertheless, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years, In accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and the article 7 of the LO 3/2018, from 5 from December (LOPDGDD), Gedofu, S.L.P. will require valid consent, free, unequivocal, specific and informed of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, The DNI or another form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of people over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the user's consent., Except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Gedofu, S.L.P. has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, disturbance, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to Gedofu, S.L.P..
Gedofu, S.L.P. is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond Gedofu's control, S.L.P.; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, on the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of Gedofu, S.L.P.. It notwithstanding, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites on the website
Nevertheless, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, you have the possibility to configure the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy.